Back home from another successful, safe and enjoyable scenario at Woodhall Spa. We took part in the display ‘The Eagle has Landed’ in which German airmen dressed as Polish paratroopers attempted to capture Churchill.
A number of our regular ‘Bloody Casualties’ were made up and carried out on stretchers.
The whole town was packed, and this made the road run very interesting.
Thanks to everyone involved, Firemen, Casualties, Civil Defence, and behind-the-scenes crew:
- Keith and Shelley from Poole
- Peter, Angus and Frazer
- Steve E
- Steve and Mick with the red fire engines
- Elaine and Terry, Wendy and Norman, Ann and Kev, our ‘Bloody Casualties’
- Fei Ran and Rebecca
- Paul with his K2 ambulance
- Mervyn, Dan and Ian, the policemen
- Will and Di, Graham and Victoria, Elaine and Alan in various Home Front services
- And a special thanks to Jan, Hannah, Ange and Fran
It was great to work with you in a low-stress environment, where we all had fun, and still produces a successful, and extremely popular, display. A real delight was seeing a few low-level passes of the Lancaster, before getting all the vehicles safely home.